- Staffing optimization
- Schedule Optimization, Patients & Service Providers
- Reduce patient wait time & length of stay
- Bed allocation / optimization
- Improve overall supply chain within hospital
( medications, supplies, nurses, beds, etc. )
- Reduction in hospital expenditures
- Improve overall operational efficiency
- Connect in real-time to EHR/EMR. HL7 compliant
- Real-time visibility allows the user to view current operational status such as
- ED Wait Times
- Current Capacity
- Status of each unit and individual activities
- Web-enabled interface allows for multiple views of the live operation
- Overall View
- Specific Unit/Area.
- Detailed Drill Down to specific rooms, equipment, service providers, etc... Any tracked entity
- Track and monitor each individual patient’s location and movement
- Flow Analysis
- Impact of Flow on patient and service provider efficiency
- Track and monitor staff members, number of beds available, supplies available, etc.
- Monitor wait times and room/unit and service provider utilization
- Being able to track and monitor each individual patient’s location and movement allows for:
- Proactive Scheduling and Staffing Optimization
- Real-Time Bed Allocation
- Reduce Patient Wait Time & Length of Stay
- Live alerts and notifications are displayed by web-enabled dashboards
- Potential problems are identified before they happen so that problems can be avoided, eliminated, or drastically reduce the impact
- Users are alerted to take action before the problem affects the overall operation
- Review past activities step-by-step, rewind and replay the events and identify what caused the breakdown in the process flow.
- Implement improved SOP's and work instructions.
- Analyze the past activity and make improvements to the current operation.